Thursday, January 25, 2007

I’m not proud

I don’t care who I pinch blog ideas from – sorry Jenny…

A - AVAILABLE: Depends on what you mean by available. For marriage, no. For a Silversea cruise next week, yes ! ! !

B - BIRTHDAY: September 9th.

C - CRUSHING: Haven’t the foggiest what that means…

D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Sipping a cup of coffee as I type.

E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: My husband.

F - FAVOURITE BANDS: Abba and Runrig.

G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Gummy bears because I’ve never had worms. I’m sure they are very nice though.

H - HOME TOWN: Fulwell in Sunderland.

I - INSTRUMENT(s): Played at one time or another the recorder and the clarinet, plus the piano (badly…).

J - JUGGLE: Nope, keep dropping them.

K - KILLED SOMEONE: No but I’ve come close. Think new neighbours/Bob the builder….

L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: No doubt John will correct me as I’m hopeless at geography, but I think it was Sunderland – Bognor Regis.

M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOUR: Can’t stand them.

N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: One sister.

O - ONE WISH: That I can have three wishes…

P - PLACES YOU’VE HAD A CAMERA INSERTED: Never internally but have had a MRI scan. Does that count?

Q - QUIET?: Believe it or not, I am quite a quiet and shy person, especially with large groups of people.

R - REASON TO SMILE: It’s Chinese night tomorrow.

S- SONG YOU LAST HEARD: Starship - we built this city. It was just played on Radio 2. Well that’s not entirely true but that’s the last song I recognised. The ones after that were ‘modern stuff…’.

T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 7.30am.

U- UNDERWEAR YOU’RE WEARING? Knickers and bra, both white (well if you can call them ‘white’). And no they are not matching. I can’t be bothered doing that.

V - VEGETABLE YOU HATE: What’s them…

W - WORST HABIT: Got loads so you’ll have to ask my husband which is my worst. However off the top of my head I’ll say hogging all the duvet.

X - X-RAYS YOU’VE HAD: Zillions.

Y - YOUR NUMBER OF FRIENDS ON MYSPACE: None because I don’t have a ‘myspace’. Is that the internet blog thing? (All geeks gasp in horror ! ! !).

Z- ZODIAC SIGN: Virgo.

Marie

No comments: